The COMED Journal (An Annual Refereed Journal) welcomes original research paper from industrialists, students, teachers, professionals, and practitioners in commerce and business management science. The research paper should be supported with empirical data and indicate the applicability of theory.
- The quality research paper not exceeding 15-20 pages from subscribers will be accepted for publication.
- An article must consider latest commerce and management issues analysed in depth with current data and appropriate statistical tools.
- Article must be written in Standard English.
- MANUSCRIPT TITLE: The title of the paper should be in a 14 point Times New Roman Font. It should be bold typed, centered and fully capitalised.
- AUTHOR NAME (S) & AFFILIATIONS: The author (s) full name, designation, affiliation (s), address, mobile/landline numbers, and email/alternate email address should be in italic & 12 Times New Roman Font. It must be centered underneath the title.
- ABSTRACT: Abstract should be in fully italicized text, not exceeding 250 words. The abstract must be informative and explain the background, aims, methods, results & conclusion in a single para. Abbreviations must be mentioned in full.
- KEYWORDS: Abstract must be followed by a list of keywords, subject to the maximum of five. These should be arranged in alphabetic order separated by commas and full stops at the end.
- MANUSCRIPT: Manuscript must be in BRITISH ENGLISH prepared on a standard A4 size. It must be prepared on a double space with 1” margin set for top, bottom, left and right. It should be typed in 12 point Times New Roman Font with page numbers at the bottom and centre of every page. It should be free from grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors and must be thoroughly edited.
- FIGURES & TABLES: These should be simple, crystal clear, centered, separately numbered & self explained, and titles must be above the table/figure. Sources of data should be mentioned below the table/figure. It should be ensured that the tables/figures are referred to from the main text.
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING FOR STYLE AND PUNCTUATION IN REFERENCES:
The Editors reserve the right to reject/ return to the author(s) any manuscript that in their opinion is not suitable for publication in COMED Journal of Commerce, without expressly stipulating the reasons for doing so.
Research Papers/Articles received will immediately be put before the editorial committee for initial review. The selected papers will be sent to tow reviewers for their opinion with a request to pass on the same in two week’s time or less. An effort is made to publish a paper duly recommended by a reviewer within a period of six months. Correspondence and proofs for correction will be sent to the first author unless otherwise specified. The article will be published after receipt of the corrected proofs from the authors.
All copyrights are with the Commerce Forum, B.H.College. The authors are accountable for copyright permission for any part of the content of their articles. The views expressed in the articles of this journal are those of authors and do not reflect the opinion of the Institute. The authors are required to sign the “Transfer of Copyright” agreement before article is published in the journal.
The Articles/Research papers sent to Dr. Bidyut Jyoti Bhattacharjee, Managing Editor-COMED Journal of Commerce, Faculty of Commerce, B.H.College (NAAC:A with 3.2), Howly, Dist: Barpeta, State: Assam, Pin: 781316 Email id: email@example.com. Only soft copy of the paper accepted through E-Mail.
Fee of Publication
The Journal do not charge any fee for processing and publication from the author.
Ethics & Malpractice Statement
The journey of ‘COMED’ as a Journal of Commerce of B. H. College (NAAC: A) having three stream of Science, Arts, Commerce started in the year 2003. However, this journal took the peer-reviewed research publication form only in the year 2014 when its annual publication came out by the effort of researchers, academicians, faculty members and well wishers. The objective of publication of this journal is to disseminate knowledge and information in the area of trade, commerce, business and management practices. In fact, it provides a platform for debate and deliberations of academics, industrialists and practitioners.
The issues of COMED Journal is the outcome of inspiration provided by our honourable principal, dignified effort and commitment of managing editors, valuable advice of Editorial Advisory Board, cooperation and support of all the faculty members of commerce, B.H.College, Howly and enthusiastic response and meticulous contribution of articles by academicians and researchers. We are indebted to all these distinguished persons and extend our deep sense of gratitude to them.
Mission of COMED Journal
To provide a platform to the academicians and experienced managers to express their views and experiences with the entire community of Commerce, Economics and Management
Policies of the Article Publication
- Publication of article in COMED Journal is a direct reflection of quality research work done by authors. The prevention of publication malpractice is the responsibilities of our editorial board.
- It is expected that every author that will submit an accurate and current information’s and sufficient details relevant to their research paper.
- Any kind of unethical behaviour is not acceptable. The COMED journal does not tolerate any kind of plagiarism and is committed for upholding the highest standards of publication ethics and takes all possible measures against any publication malpractices.
- Authors are requested to mention the actually utilised references in the preparation of manuscript and they are supposed to follow APA Style of Referencing. If the research has been funded by any agency etc., kindly mention the same.
- The manuscript should be sent along with declaration signed by the author(s) that the paper is original and it has not been published earlier nor submitted for publication elsewhere.
Role of the Editors of COMED Journal
- Maintain the integrity of the research process.
- The duty of the Editor is to provide its readers an excellent reading material, which enhances their knowledge.
- The Editor may accept, reject or ask for modification in the manuscript, wherever needed, without compromising the quality. The will focus on the quality of the research paper
- Information regarding manuscripts and authors to be kept confidential.
- The papers published to bring benefit to all the readers and authors.
- The editor must ensure that every manuscript received by the Journal is reviewed for their intellectual content without considering sex, gender, race, religion, citizenship etc. of the authors.
- The editor must ensure that Information regarding manuscripts submitted by the authors is kept confidential and manuscripts are double-blind peer reviewed by editorial board members.
- If the paper is found not suitable for publication, immediately return to the author. No part of the article will use by the author for personal benefits.
COMED Journal and its Reviewers
- Reviewers of manuscript must ensure that authors have acknowledged all sources of data used in the research. Any kind of similarity or overlap between the manuscripts under consideration or with any other published paper which is in personal knowledge of reviewer must immediately be brought in notice of the editor.
- In Case, any reviewer feels that it is not possible for him/her to complete review of manuscript within stipulated time then the same must be communicated to the editor, so that the same could be sent to any other reviewer.
COMED Journal and its Authors
- Authors must ensure that they have written entirely original work.
- Author cannot submit the same manuscript to more than one journal at the same time. It is also expected that the author should not publish the manuscript in more than one journal.
- Authors should acknowledge all sources of data used in the research and cite publications that have been influential in research work.
Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to conception, design, execution or interpretation of the reported study..